“Next year in Jerusalem!” This has been the prayer of Jewish families for countless Passovers…and it’s our invitation to you!
- Walking the pathway that Jesus walked on His way to the cross
- Worshipping in a boat on the Sea of Galilee
- Splashing in the River Jordan where John baptized the masses
- Praying in the Garden of Gethsemane
- Standing on the Mount of Olives and gazing over Israel!
These and other experiences will be yours if you join us on our sixth tour of “The Land of the Bible”, October 2 - 13, 2018. Through the winding streets of Jerusalem to the seashore of Galilee, we will explore the land of Jesus, David and Abraham together. Each day will include a Bible Study led by Gary as well as a meeting most evenings to share and prepare for the next day’s adventures.
We will be staying in some of Israel’s finest hotels and as you might expect, we will make sure meals are a highlight! We will have our own veteran tour guide who will help make this journey a unique experience! The remainder of this website gives additional information on this exciting opportunity. Space is limited, so don’t delay in reserving your spot! Looking forward to “Jerusalem next year!”
With excitement and anticipation,
Gary & Bev