The Tour development Process
Forming a strong foundation for your tour is key to the successful planning, momentum-building, and launching of your journey. Our job is to set the stage for God to do His work in and through you. As we advance together through this process, we are here to serve you and accommodate the vision you have for your group.
Tour Planning Phases
When each phase is completed, your tour will move one step closer to the perfected journey!
- Building Your Itinerary
- Through our correspondence with you, we will take the time to listen, understand your vision, and develop a fully-customized itinerary that merges the needs of the group with everything your chosen destinations have to offer.
- Determining a Tour Cost
- As you communicate your desired level of accommodations and length of travel, we will enumerate all the details and deliver the blueprint for your ideal trip. Travel of this magnitude has always involved investment of time and resources, and we will coordinate land and air packages to create a tour cost that you feel is palatable for your potential guests.
- Creating Promotional Materials
- We provide you with an exclusive tour website, professional-quality print fliers, a PowerPoint slide for announcements, and other tools upon request to promote your vision, get others on board, and communicate specific trip information to potential guests.
- Launching Your Tour
- We equip you with personalized leadership resources, biblical references, and location research, allowing you to simply focus on people and ministry. As guests show interest, our full-service support team comes behind you to manage the registration and administrative process so you can focus on ministry. Long before you even think about getting on a plane, we have all the logistics covered and documentation collected.