Join Maranatha Chapel on a life-transforming journey April 26 - May 8, 2017, as you immerse yourself in the sights, culture, and breathtaking landscapes of the Holy Land! The Bible will come alive in ways you never thought possible; and your daily walk, prayer life, and understanding of Scripture will be forever changed.
- Encounter first-century hospitality in a reenacted Galilean village
- A visit to Ariel
- Special communion service at the Garden Tomb
- Opportunity for baptism or re-dedication in the Jordan River
- Boat ride across the Galilee on a replica from Jesus' time
- Time for prayer at the Western "Wailing" Wall in Jerusalem
- Walking the very roads on which Jesus walked!
Join us for an optional Jordan Extension, May 7 - 11, 2017
- Visit Petra - a World Wonder
- Mount Nebo - witness the place where Moses first saw the Promised Land